Friday, March 10, 2006

Woo Hoo! ! ! Thanks, Boomama !

I did it!! I did it!! I finally got my new links up, and it only took an hour this time. It took me 4 hours the last time, to add 2 links, folks........4 Hours. Boomama left me a couple of comments, but for some reason the links she tried to leave in comments went all weird on her, so she went to all the trouble to e-mail them to me.Thank you, boomama, for all your help. It went much smoother this time. I'm so excited--I already clicked on all the links to make sure they open right---And, wonder of wonders, they actually do!! I asked some of my new blog friends if they minded my placing links on my page, but I wasn't able to ask some of them. I hope they view my placing links to them on my page as flattery, rather than me overstepping my bounds. It is intended as flattery, I assure everyone. There are oodles and gobs of blogs out there, but I am picky who I visit and read. I have come across some blogs that should be outlawed, and some of them are just plain weird, vulgar, offensive or they make me question, "Why.........just......why?" A few that I read occasionally have some colorful language, but make me laugh, and I have come across some comments that make me raise my eyebrows, too. I have found that visiting blogs is like most everything else in life, everyone has to read and judge for themselves what is uplifting for them, or what is offensive and should be avoided.

For the family, Bill and Polly made it here safely, and they are staying with Charles and Maxine, if you want to give them a call and try to catch them, or I have Bill's cell number if you want to contact me by e-mail or phone. Thanks to everyone who prayed for their safe arrival. They are scheduled to leave going home on Sunday, so please remember them then for travelling mercy for their trip home. Bill brought me the promised trout, and also some catfish fillets and some ground venison. Hmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, I can hardly wait for deer chili, fried catfish, and pan fried trout. Now I have to make the afore-promised rolls and cinnamon rolls for Bill. I may try to do that tomorrow.

I think I will post this and surf a little, then call it a day. What with the storms and other events, I did not get my full allotment of sleep last night, and it is catching up with me. Hope everyone enjoys the new links!

4 comments:

Your Mother said...

OOPS! I was signed in as Plum because I'm fixing her template. Really, it is me who thanks you for the link and welcomes you aboard my colorful life. Keb

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Welcome, Keb. No prob. ;)

Anonymous said...

i am greatly flattered!! i just wish i could update my blogroll! since my site got a 'makeover' it's waaaay difficult for me to figure things out. grr.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Holymama,

You are very welcome, and you SHOULD be flattered, it was intended that way.

As for updating the blog, I don't guess mine ever will be, because I don't have the money for a pro makeover,and I don't have the puter knowledge to do it myself, ;)
For instance, I still haven't figured out how to put my pic on the sidebar, and I don't know how to add my pic on my comments like you, keb and many others do. It just is beyond me completely.