Friday, February 3, 2006

Diane's Page

Diane's Page

Another cool and cloudy day here in Northeast Arkansas. It's a balmy 52 degrees outside, very humid and generally icky. My feet are cold, as usual for this so-called winter. I don't know why, but we are having the mildest winter I can recall, and my feet have stayed cold all this winter. I have been colder than usual over all this year. Guess it's my metabolism or something, or maybe I have finally got over most of the hot flashes, smile. Anyway, moving on.........
Jessica is going home with Mikki tonight, they have rehearsal for the wedding, then the wedding is tomorrow at 3 pm. Jessica is supposed to sing, "The Broken Road". Hope this one is the right one for both of them, they deserve to be happy after all they've both been through with their first marriages. I pray they move their letters to a good church and stay faithful, that will be a good start on a lasting marriage and relationship........Go, Danny and Mikki!!!
I need to do some laundry in a bad way, it looks like Mt. Dirty Clothes in my bedroom and the laundry hamper in the bathroom is overflowing. Also, I have to find something to wear to the wedding tomorrow.......Haven't made up my mind, yet, but I will probably wear my black dress with the pink and burgundy roses, not sure yet.......I really wanted to wash my sheets and bedclothes and hang them out to dry, but it ain't happnin' today, that's for sure. As clammy and humid as it is, they'd probably be wetter after I hung them out than when they came out of the washing machine. The weather people are saying snow possibly on Monday and Wednesday.........Hmmmmmmmm, we'll see. It is supposed to be colder, too, with the lows in the lower 30's and below freezing for the next week or so, highs in the 50's to only 40 for Thursday, I think. I hope so, I want some real winter weather before it turns off hot. We NEED some cold weather, too, to kill off some bugs.
Well, I guess I should quit putting it off, I have to go do some laundry, that's all there is to it. I may post again later today, if I think of anything earth-shattering that needs to be published for posterity. Later...........

Diane

No comments: