Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Diane's Page

Diane's Page
Tues. Jan. 31, 2006

Hello, all. Just got a call from Lisa, she and Brian and Sue are going to stop at McDonalds on the way here and get some Big and Juicy's as Mom called them, lol. We are going to play some of our games and do something to generally waste the day away. B had yesterday and today off, very unusual. J broke up with Paul this last Sunday, we'll see how that progresses. She is talking to Chris again, we'll see how that progresses, too. It's like a soap opera around here. I still don't know what I am doing here, and how to navigate around this site, so this may end up lost in cyberspace when I try to post it to my page. Stay tuned.......I will try to figure out how to post some pics and all that kind of good stuff as my intelligence permits, which means, it may not happen..........lol. More to come.....Diane

No comments: